Own a piece of history! Built in 1904 by the Kinloch Telephone Co., this beautiful brick building known as the Victor Exchange was the 3rd of 4 telephone exchange bldgs in St. Louis. It was then bought by the Lipic Pen Company in 1943. Over the past 5 yrs, the current owners have transformed the space while maintaining much of the original historical significance. The 5,000 sf main level has a 2,000 sf residential space consisting of 2 beds,2 baths,living room & a spacious kitchen/dining area with stainless steel appliances & laundry. This loft like space is the perfect combination of both modern & historical elements and has 14+ ft. ceilings & 9 ft. windows allowing natural light to pour in. The remaining 3,000 sft is raw undeveloped space that can be converted into additional livable space, a great venue or community space. The 5,000 sf basement is currently rented to provide additional income. Lease the garage & residential space or owner occupy while you develop the remaining area. Close but no cigar? Not to worry; we have others. Check them all out at www.gpstl.com or ring us for the skinny on more upcoming listings!