We have configured this site to provide examples on how your website can be setup. Once you have selected the theme and named your site, you will be able to:
1. Add or Remove Pages
2. Update the placeholder content
3. Add or Remove any content areas (content areas are called modules)
4. Change the layout of any page
5. Edit the theme or Select a different theme
6. Associate an existing domain name or reserve a new domain name for your website
You will also have the ability to watch a video, review online help, or call or email the customer support team.
If needed, we also have graphic designers that can create or edit images for you or create a completely new website design.