Frequently Asked Questions
What is vFlyer? top
vFlyer is a web marketing company that provides two distinct services, vFlyer Marketing and vFlyer Sites, that can work together. vFlyer Marketing is a suite of easy-to-use, real estate marketing services. It enables non-technical marketers to enter listing information into a fill-in-the-blank form to create beautiful, mini websites for their real estate listings. vFlyer marketing also provides services to email listing, print listings and even automatically post listings to leading websites. vFlyer Sites provides a start-of-the-art website builder that enables you to create a website today! vFlyer Sites also includes web hosting and dozens of design templates. Listings setup in vFlyer Marketing are automatically integrated with the website with the Listing module.
Why should I sign up for vFlyer? top
There are numerous reasons to open a vFlyer account. Here are just a few of them:
- vFlyer makes creating compelling, professional marketing content for your real estate services fast, easy, and even fun!
- With a vFlyer account, you can create an advertisement once and have it appear on multiple online marketplaces and classified ad sites instead of painstakingly creating a separate ad for each website.
- Each flyer you create is in fact a single-page website unto itself. Thus you can easily link to and even embed your flyers in your website, blog, or social network profile.
- vFlyer allows you to do much more than simply create flyers and have them sent to different online marketplaces. It also enables you to email the flyers you create to potential customers, generate printable PDF versions of your flyers, leverage the content in your flyers to create embeddable widgets for your website or blog, and much more!
Who can open a vFlyer account? top
Any online seller can open an account with vFlyer. We currently support over 50 product categories of which for sale and for rent real estate are the most popular.
How much does vFlyer cost? top
vFlyer offers a number of affordable subscription options. We offer both monthly and annual subscriptions, so you can choose to sign up for whichever subscription best fits your needs. vFlyer subscriptions, both monthly and annual, are set to automatically renew at the start of each billing period. Click here for more information on pricing.
Absolutely! You can upgrade your account at any time.
There are a number of benefits of vFlyer business subscription. Here are a few of them:
- Access to vFlyer's more than six flyer layout
- The ability to upload up to 50 photos per flyer
- The ability to embed a video into your flyers
- Access to 10 premium Classified Ad Layouts
- Access to Facebook listing application
- Access to premium print layouts
- The ability to email your flyers to up to 100 recipients at a time
- The ability to purchase domain names for your flyers and Account Profile through our DomainPlus service
- Access to premium widgets
- Mobile flyer capabilities
What's the difference between "Active Flyers" and "Total Flyers"? top
"Active Flyers" are flyers that are currently published. "Total Flyers" refers to all the flyers in your account: flyers that are currently published, in draft form, and that have expired. If you unpublish or delete an active flyer, you can replace it with another flyer. Once you delete a flyer, it doesn't count towards either your active or total flyer limits.
Which product categories does vFlyer support? top
Which websites does vFlyer Automatically syndicate listings to? topWebsites we automatically post to (US)
How long does it take for my listings to appear on these websites? top
It usually takes 6-48 hours for listings from our site to appear on our partner sites like Oodle
Do the flyers I create automatically get posted to Craigslist? top
No. Auto-posting to Craigslist is not allowed. We do auto-post to other classifieds sites. With sites that accept HTML, we provide you with Classified site-friendly HTML code for your published flyers that you can easily copy and paste into a Craigslist post. This enables you to create a professional looking post with up to 50 gallery photos (or 9 for personal accounts) instead of the four allowed for standard Craigslist posts, with the added benefit of only needing to upload the photos once instead of each time you post your Craigslist ad.
How do I cancel my vFlyer subscription? top
While we hate to lose your business, we understand that our customers' marketing needs can change over time. If you want to cancel your vFlyer subscription, simply send an email to email@example.com indicating the email address associated with your account or your account name and when you want us to cancel the subscription. Unless you tell us otherwise, we will downgrade your account to vFlyer Personal, the free account we offer. You will receive a confirmation email once your account has been downgraded.
If you are not satisfied with the service and decide to cancel your subscription within 30 days of signing up, vFlyer will refund you the full amount of your subscription payment. We do not provide refunds for domain name reservations and do not provide pro-rated credit for the unused portion of a subscription.